Pehredaar Piya Ki
I don't think so we should support the serial 'Pehredaar Piya ki' because in this serial,show maker showing us that Diya (Tejaswi Prakash) wants to protect Ratan (Afaan Khan) from some evil family members and that is the reason she is ready to get marry with Ratan. But I don't think so this is the only way to protect Ratan, the concept of the story and thinking of show maker is really like joke I mean how can someone show romance between 18 years old girl and 10 years old boy?
Many of us like this serial,so I want to ask that all young girls, will you ready to get marry with 10 Years old child to just protect him? There are many ways to protect, This reason is just not valid.
So as per my thinking this serial is really
Demotivating and unethical
So tell me what is the other way of protection.
ReplyDeleteThink about all the circustances that diya is facing.
And first of all it is not about only protection. We can also look towards different points. And your question that a girl of 18 can marry a younger boy of 9 is worthless. The serial is not all about marriage. Think beyond it. We are not pressurized to see this show. The choice is yours.